Richmond Historic Haunts COVID-19 Policy
What Richmond Historic Haunts is doing for you to minimize COVID-19 risk:
- We are limiting our tour sizes to a maximum of 14 guests for the duration of Phase 3.
- Our guides and staff will be wearing masks at all times while interacting with you, our guests.
- We will maintain a minimum distance of 6-ft from you at all times. If necessary, we will utilize microphones to ensure that you can hear us, while maintaining social distancing.
What we need from you to minimize COVID-19 risk:
- If you show any symptoms of COVID-19, have had any symptoms of COVID-19 in the last 14 days, or have had known exposure to COVID-19 in the last 14 days, you must stay home. Until the State of Virginia lifts all COVID-19 related restrictions, we are relaxing our cancellation and rescheduling policy. As long as you notify us before the scheduled tour time, we will gladly accommodate cancellation and rescheduling requests without penalty.
- When you arrive for your tour, maintain social distancing from your guide and provide them with the name used to make the reservation. We will have your ticket purchase on record. No physical contact is necessary.
- Wear a mask at all times, and guests that are not a part of the same party should maintain a minimum 6-ft spacing between each other, and from the tour guide.
What services do you offer?
Richmond Historic Haunts is a group of professional storytellers focused on the history of Richmond. Our main line of services is private walking history tours and special events about the offbeat tales of Richmond’s past. We also offer private guide services to take you to the places where Richmond’s history happened.
Are tours family friendly?
We consider our tours to be family friendly, however we always suggest that parents and guardians use discretion when determining if a tour will be appropriate for their children. Tour material is all based on historic fact, and history can be… messy sometimes. It is not our goal to make people uncomfortable, but we will not sugar-coat the facts either. If you have questions or concerns about the material that will be shared on any given tour, please contact us. You can find our contact information here.
What’s your rainy day policy?
We will gladly run our tours rain or shine, except in cases of severe weather. We understand that a rainy tour isn’t for everyone, so you may opt to re-schedule your tour to another day, availability permitting, without penalty. If you decide to cancel your tour outright, a $25 cancellation fee will be applied to your deposit (a full refund of your deposit will be offered if the event needs to be cancelled due to severe weather).
My question isn’t answered here…
No problem! Send us a message and we’ll get you taken care of. You can find our contact information here.